Buy Testosterone Propionate Online
Brand name: Testosterone Propionate, T-Prop, Propionate 100, TestoRapid, Pronorm 100, Propionate 150
Generic name: Testosterone Propionate
Active ingredient: Testosterone
Testosterone propionate was the first androgenic steroid to be synthesized. Over the decades of this drug’s usage, bodybuilders have found out that propionate is surely an active way of achieving body mass and maintaining muscle gains during the cutting period. Testosterone propionate is usually referred to as “prop” or “test prop” among steroid enthusiasts. Testosterone propionate is essentially a testosterone ester that is administrated to the muscle cells in the form of an injectable suspension.
What is testosterone used for?
Testosterone is the key male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid. In men, testosterone plays a main role in the development of male reproductive organs such as the testicles and prostate, and also encourages secondary sexual characteristics such as increased strength, bone density and also hair growth. In addition, testosterone is vital for health and well-being as well as the avoidance of osteoporosis.
Testosterone is anabolic, meaning it builds up bone and strength mass.
- Anabolic reactions include: growth of muscle mass as well as power, increased bone density and strength, encouraging of linear growth and bone maturation.
- Androgenic results include: growth of the sex organs, especially the penis as well as the development of the scrotum in the fetus, and after birth (usually at puberty) a deepening of the voice, and evolution of the beard and auxillary hair.
Testosterone Propionate Quantity
- Ordinary quantity: 50-200 mg per day
- Operative dosage (Men): 350-2000 mg/week.
- Operative dose (Females): 50-100 mg in a week
The most typical quantity schedule for testosterone propionate (men) is to inject 50 to 100 mg, every 2nd or 3rd day. As with the more popular esters, the total weekly dosage would be in the range of 200-400 mg. As with all testosterone compounds, this drug is most fittingly suitable for bulking cycles of training. Here it is most often combined with other strong products such as Dianabol, Anadrol 50, or Deca-Durabolin, combinations that prove to be quite formidable. Propionate however is occasionally also administrated with no aromatizing anabolic/androgens during cutting or dieting cycles of training, a time when its fast action and androgenic nature are also esteemed. Standard stacks contain a moderate dosage of propionate with an oral anabolic like Winstrol (15-35 mg daily), Primobolan (50-150 mg day by day), or oxandrolone (15-30 mg day by day).
Testosterone Propionate Side Effects
Undesirable effects of this preparation are:
- acne problems
- retention of liquid in your body
- rise in blood pressure
- liver toxicity if used in very high quantities
- hair loss
- prostate enlargement
- DHT conversion and decrease of normal HPTA function
- Oligospermia may occur at high dosages
- Hirsutism, male pattern of baldness, seborrhea
- Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, alterations in liver function tests, rarely hepatocellular neoplasms and peliosis hepatis
- amplified or low libido
- anxiety, depression, and generalized paresthesia
- excessive frequency and duration of penile erections
Not be used if:
- Well-known hypersensitivity to testosterone propionate
- Men with cancer of the breast
- People with identified or supposed cancer of the prostate gland
- Females who are or who can become pregnant
- Persons with grave cardiac, hepatic, or renal maladies
Inform your physician or dentist that you inject this drug before you receive any medical or dental therapy, emergency care, or surgery.
Testosterone propionate can affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your physician before you change the quantity of your diabetes medication.
Testosterone propionate can affect certain lab tests. Be sure your physician and lab personnel know you are injecting this medicine.
Lab tests, including liver function, blood cell counts, blood cholesterol, prostatic specific antigen, bone growth, and blood testosterone, may be done while you use testosterone propionate. These tests may be used to see your condition or monitor for adverse symptoms. Be sure to maintain all doctor and lab appointments.
Use this hormone with caution with the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, particularly an enlarged prostate or prostate disease.
Testosterone propionate has to be injected with extra care in CHILDREN younger than 18 years old; care and success in these children have not been established.
Testosterone Propionate Overdose:
If you think you have used too much testosterone, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately.
MEMO: Testosterone propionate is only for you. Do not share this medicine with other people.
Testosterone Propionate Missed dose:
Try not to forget a dose. Your physician will tell you when your following dose is due. Notify the office if you are unable to keep an appointment.
Keep testosterone propionate at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Keep away from heat, humidity, and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom.
Keep this medication, as well as syringes and needles, away of the reach of children as well as pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.
Showing the single result
PROPRIME – Eminence Labs – 10 Vials of 1 ml32€Testosterone Propionate has a very short duration of action: 1 or 2 days. It provides significant gains in mass and…
Testosterone Propionate has a very short duration of action: 1 or 2 days. It provides significant gains in mass and strength, but with the advantage of minimal water retention, which ensures denser and better quality muscles.