Strength in bodybuilding is simply the ability to produce a substantial amount of energy necessary to handle intense activities. A strong person sustains normal physiological processes even when exerting power in the intense activities. Strength packs/stacks accelerate the rate at which the body now gains strength. The quicker you can do it, the more efficient you will be at effecting change or influencing an activity. For bodybuilders and athletes, strength is everything they need to match up to the demands of the activities which they engage in.
Usually strength packs will:
- Increase functional threshold power (bodybuilding FTP) – This represents the ability of your body to sustain the highest power output possible within a given time frame.
- Grow the size of your muscles – the bigger the size of the muscles, the more power they can produce which equates to more strength after proper training.
- Enhance endurance – strong people will usually handle intense activities longer because they can produce more power to keep them going.
- Improve recovery time – stronger muscles have more tissues. This therefore means that not all cells deplete their energy reserves when participating in a vigorous activity. This plays a key role in facilitating quicker recoveries.
- Reduce strain on cardiovascular system – these packs build your muscles to produce more power per unit time. This helps to reduce strain that would otherwise be put on the heart and possibly lead to grave consequences such as a cardiac arrest.
Strength packs are ideal for weightlifters, runners, swimmers, velodrome cyclists, triathlon specialists, and participants of javelin. Here’s our list of stacks to use when trying to improve your strength levels.
No products were found matching your selection.