Buy Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Online
Active ingredient: Methanolone Acetate
Brand name: Primobolan, Primobolan S, Primabolan, Primobolin
Generic name: Methenolone Enanthate
Primobolan is one of the Top 10 Anabolic Steroids of all time.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Indications
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) is an anabolic steroid that is nearly clean with very small androgenic effect, and which has a fairly durable anabolic action. This medicine also has limited side effects when it comes to intensification of strength and muscle weight. When athletes administrate the pills, there is no quick increase in weight and also no considerable growth of power. This is one of the reasons why Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) is administrated for an extensive period of time, because this leads to a slow but worthwhile increase of muscle, which is preserved for the most part after stopping usage.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) steroid tablets have a simple direction in pre-competitions periods, chiefly for women, because the acetate type does not aromatize into estrogen and so doesn’t maintain the water in body. A distinct trait of this drug is the fact that it is helpful for fat burning. It is best to administrate the steroid straight on the spot where it is necessary; this way the ingredient gets in the blood by the skin. Take Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) directly on the skin joined with dimethyl sulfate, which is one of the fewest constituents that passes entirely through the skin.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Dosing
- Men 200-400 mg per week
- Females 50-100 mg/week
The effective dosage of Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) in the form of injection is 200-300 mg in a week. If you want to administrate this medicine orally, 50-150 mg daily is the directed dose. For males, 50-100 mgs /day is the accurate and actual dosage by mouth, but for females, 10-25 mgs daily is the best dose. If you have to administrate them as injections, the top dosage for Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) injection is 350-600 mg per week for males.
Women must inject 100 mg per week of this medication. Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) injectable has a dynamic life of about ten to fourteenth days, while the active life of this preparations in the form of tablets is approximately four to six hours. The time of its recognition is 4 to 5 weeks.
Here are some examples of Primo cycles
1) Testosterone-free cycles
- Primo 600-800 mg week by week 1-12; Anavar 60 mg weekly 1-8
- Primo 600-800 mg /week 1-12; Tren Ace 75 mg weekly 1-6
- Primo 800 mg /week 1-12; Masteron 400-600 mg /weeks 1-14
- Primo 1000 mg week by week up to 20 weeks (expensive)
2) Primo courses with Testosterone
- Primo 600 mg weekly 1-12; Test enanthate 500 mg /week 1-12
- Primo 600 mg week by week 1-12; Test prop 100 mg week by week 1-14; Tren enanthate 300-400 mg in a week 1-10 (Excellent cutting course for advanced user).
There are a lot of other diverse cycles you could do; these are just a few examples. Normally, the amount of Primo you will take in the cycle will come down to how much you can afford, and how many injections you mind doing. As said though, normally with Primo, the more you do, the better, but a minimum dosage would have to be no less than 400 mg in a week.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) – Guidelines for taking: ask your physician if you have inquires about how to administrate this medication.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Contraindications
- you are hypersensitive to any element in Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate)
- in case you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- you have breast growth; and
- are male–acknowledged or supposed prostate growth;
- or severe heart, liver, or kidney diseases
Speak to your doctor immediately if any of these apply to you.
Certain conditions can interact with Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate).
Tell your physician or pharmacist if you have any health conditions, expressly if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are administrating some treatment or nonprescription medicine, herbal product, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- in case you have heart troubles, heart failure, coronary artery illness, angina (chest pain), high cholesterol levels, growth (edema), lung maladies, or sleep apnea (long pauses in breathing while you sleep)
- in case you have diabetes, an enlarged prostate, kidney or liver disease, high blood calcium levels, or obesity.
Certain MEDICINES CAN INTERACT with this drug.
Notify your health care provider if you are administrating any other medicines, chiefly any of the following:
– Carbamazepine, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), macrolide immunosuppressant (eg, tacrolimus), oroxyphenbutazone because their actions and the danger of their negative effects can be augmented by Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate)
Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), insulin, or oral hypoglycemic (eg, glyburide) because their unwanted side effects, including danger of bleeding, can be increased by Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate).
– Propranolol because its effectiveness can be decreased by Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate).
This is not a whole list of all interactions that may arise. Talk to your health care provider.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Unusual effects
All drugs can provoke adverse symptoms, but most men have no, or unimportant, unwanted responses. Talk to your doctor if any of these most common side effects continue or become troublesome:
– enlarged penis;
– amplified frequency of erections;
– irregular hair growth;
– spots or oily skin;
– enlarged clitoris;
– hoarseness or deepening of voice;
– unequal menstrual periods;
– unnatural hair growth or atypical hair loss.
Seek medical attention immediately if any of these most common side effects occur:
– Bone pain;
– nausea or vomiting;
– painful tongue;
– swelling of feet or lower legs;
– rare hemorrhage;
– unfamiliar weight increase;
– black, tarry, or light-colored stools;
– dark-colored urine;
– purple- or red-colored spots on body or inside the mouth or nose;
– tender throat and/or temperature or vomiting of blood.
This is not a whole list of all uncommon effects that can happen. If you have questions about undesirable effects, contact your doctor.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Missed dose:
If you miss a dose of Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) and your dosing schedule is:
One dose a day – Take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, in case you don’t remember it until the following day, skip the missed measure and return to your regular scheduled measure. Don’t double dose.
More than one doses a day – Administrate the missed Primobolan quantity at once. However in case it is almost time for your next dosage, skip the forgotten dosing and follow your fixed programmed dose. Do not double dose.
If you have any questions regarding this, discuss them with your doctor.
Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) Overdose:
Call your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Reactions can include:
– one-sided weakness;
– vision difficulties.
– Keep away of the reach of children.
– Store away from temperature and direct light.
– Do not store the pills in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places.
– Do not keep expired preparations or medicine no longer needed. Be sure that all unwanted medication is out of the reach of children.
Showing the single result
PRIMOPRIME – Eminence Labs – 10 vials of 1 ml$ 153Primobolan is used by athletes during a cutting cycle and before contests in order to retain muscles on a calorie…
Primobolan is used by athletes during a cutting cycle and before contests in order to retain muscles on a calorie restricted diet. The drug provokes no water retention and does not convert to estrogen.