Buy Arimidex (Anastrozole) Online
Brand Name(s): Arimidex, Anazole
Generic Name: Anastrozole (an AS troe zole)
Arimidex is often used during a Post Cycle Therapy (read more on our blog about PCT).
This drug is not a steroid. Arimidex (Anastrozole) is a tablet anti-aromatize that can be utilized by many people to help check bloating (edema) as well as Gynecomastia (bitch tits) connected to the utilizing of testosterone and androgens. This drug may be used as a replacement for Nolvadex, Clomid, etc. Bodybuilders use an estimated 0.25 mg to 1 mg per day or 0.5 mg to 1 mg each supplementary day and are showing excellent results with this product.
Arimidex (Anastrozole) Indications
This drug is a muscular and intensely selective unsteroidal aromatize inhibitor, indicated for the following:
- Adjuvant healing of hormone receptor-affirmative first invasive breast tumor in postmenopausal women
- Additional therapy of early breast growth in hormone receptor-affirmative postmenopausal women who have taken 2 to 3 years of additional tamoxifen
- Therapy of difficult mammary tumors in postmenopausal women
- This drug is advised to treat breast disease in women who have moved through the change of life (menopause). This medication acts by decreasing estrogen hormone levels to help decrease tumors and slow their expansion.
How should Arimidex (Anastrozole) be taken?
Take this medication by mouth with or without food, once daily, or as directed by your doctor. Take these tabs regularly in order to get the greatest results from therapy. Be sure to take the tablets at the time every day. Take the preparation exactly as directed by your physician. Do not take the preparation in greater amounts or for longer than indicated. Follow the instructions on the drug’s insert paper. These tabs are generally taken one time daily. You may need to continue taking these pills for up to 5 years. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
How must Arimidex (Anastrozole) be stored?
Store these tablets at room temperature away from humidity and heat.
Arimidex (Anastrozole) Missed Dosage
Use the missed dosage as soon as you remember. In case it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dosage. Do not take extra pills to make up the forgotten dosage.
Arimidex (Anastrozole) Overdose
Seek immediate medical attention if you feel you have taken an excess amount of this drug.
The symptoms of an overdose of this drug are not known.
Arimidex (Anastrozole) Side Effects
Seek emergency medical help if you observe several of these effects of an allergic response to these pills: hives; difficulty breathing; inflammation of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once in case you observe one of the following undesirable adverse responses:
- unexpected lack of feeling or weakness, especially on one part of the body;
- unexpected headache, confusion, difficulty with vision, speaking, or equilibrium;
- swollen glands;
- a bone break; or
- inflammation in your hands or feet;
Rare, the side effects to this medication can include:
- hot flashes;
- joint ache or stiffness;
- sore throat;
- despair, changes in mood;
- back pain, bone pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others can be experienced. Talk to your physician regarding therapeutic suggestion about undesirable effects.
- Do not modify your dosage or use this preparation more regularly without your physician’s direction. Your situation will not ameliorate any faster and the possibility of serious adverse symptoms can be increased.
- As Arimidex (Anastrozole) may be assimilated through the skin, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant must not hold or crush the pills of this medicine.
Arimidex (Anastrozole) can cause side responses which may impair your mind or actions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and attentive.
No products were found matching your selection.